TryMasak This! [Add]
- 100 gram butter, softened
- 2 ripe bananas
- 75 gram castor sugar
- 100 gram self-raising flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- ready made vanilla cream
- Put the butter in a 1-litre baking dish and microwave for about 30 secs-1 min until melted.
- Add 1 1/2 mashed bananas, sugar, flour, cinnamon, eggs and milk. Mix together well.
- Slice the remaining banana over the top, then return to the microwave and cook on High for 8 mins until cooked through and risen.
- Serve warm, dusted with icing sugar, if you like, with a drizzle of toffee sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Other recipes by blogresipi [more..]
Reviews (displaying 3 of 3 )
jom! bolih jeeee..look so easy yet so yummy too...minum ngan cappucino.woaaaa...best3x..jom bbfly!
wow, senang! pakai microwave je! jom jom kenari buat this weekend :D
cool!!!on top of that so so easy...leh buat weekend ni..TQ for sharing!!!